Porcelain is the most lifelike material that can be used to fashion dental crowns. Your front teeth are crucial to your overall appearance. If your front tooth needs a tooth crown, we will use the most natural, beautiful, durable and translucent porcelain!
- Dr. Jennifer will discuss your needs and goals with you. She will determine if porcelain crowns are the proper cosmetic dentistry treatment for you.
- At the first appointment she will prepare the teeth for the crown by removing a small portion of enamel.
- Dr. Jennifer will take impressions of the prepared teeth. She will send the impressions to DaVinci dental lab.
- She will then place temporary crowns while you wait for your permanent porcelain crowns which typically takes 1 week.
- At the second visit Dr. Jennifer will permanently bond your beautiful new crowns to your teeth.
Our patients can rest assured that they are benefitting from the most recent dental discoveries every time they visit us. Start your dental crown process today!